on inspiring….Posted: July 21, 2012
verb (used with object) [dictionary.com]
- to fill with an animating, quickening, or exalting influence: His courage inspired his followers.
- to produce or arouse (a feeling, thought, etc.): to inspire confidence in others.
- to fill or affect with a specified feeling, thought, etc.: to inspire a person with distrust.
- to influence or impel: Competition inspired her to greater efforts.
- to animate, as an influence, feeling, thought, or the like, does: They were inspired by a belief in a better future.
what a dose of good! i am SO honored to be nominated for the Very Inspiring Blogger Award by Marney over at The Volunteer Fringe! i was so touched that she thought of me because she is the one who is truly inspiring! many thanks! it is always great meeting other people who value volunteering and doing good just as much as i do! :) please do check out her blog!
very inspiring blogger rules:
- thank the person who nominated you and link back to them in your post.
- share 7 things about yourself
- nominate 7 bloggers you admire
- leave a comment on each of the blogs letting them know they’ve been nominated.
7 things about me:
- i am a klutz. totally accident prone. i think my broken clavicle says it all. haha.
- just because i am a teacher doesn’t make me a very eloquent public speaker. i kinda dread it actually.
- tried acupuncture for the first time a few weeks ago and it was great! i believe in holistic healing.
- i am horrible with movies. i often opt to have a conversation or be out doing something instead.
- i am not a morning person. no matter how much i try.
- if you haven’t noticed by now, i have an obsession with sharpies and flair pens.
- one of my favorite things about summer is going out for chocolate ice cream. yum.
7 blogs that i enjoy reading: [this is always hard for me to do. just picking 7.]
- chasing the perfect moment
- inspiring and healthy running in London
- F the desk
- Cauldrons and Cupcakes
- Jenny’s Serendipity
THANKS again for the nomination! and another BIG THANKS to all of you for following my blog! i love reading all of your comments and getting to know you a little bit more! keep on blogging!